Friday, November 13, 2009

Waiting for Caroline!

I feel in my heart that another special needs list will come out in the next month and we will find our daughter. I got so excited today about the prospect of meeting our daughter that I ran to Target and picked up a few things to put in her care package. (Once we know where she is)
Out of nowhere it hit me that she is over in China somewhere waiting for us. With an LID of 3/27/07 I have become used to telling people that she is not even born yet. If we find our daughter on the special needs list she is not only born but she is somewhere waiting for us.
I picked up blankets and socks so she can stay warm while she waits for us. Once I know her size I will also send clothes and some toys. It is very exciting thinking about it and planning for her.

No comments: