Sunday, October 21, 2012

Universal: Halloween Horror


 
 

 

We got back from Universal’s Halloween Horror earlier today. It was a quick 24 hour trip.

In August we promised Nara that if she received all A’s and B’s that we would take her to Halloween Horror. Rick and I have been several times over the years and have really enjoyed a quick getaway in October. Nara has always wanted to go. She is almost 14 so we thought she would be old enough to attend. It became clear on Thursday that she was going to get all A’s and B’s (including Algebra).

 

Rick and I are really not into haunted houses so we always just walk around and enjoy getting a little scared and enjoy people watching. I am glad to be home and wish I had another weekend to recover before heading back to work tomorrow. I will post photos later.

 

No comments: