Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Nutcracker Goes Pop






Caroline has always had a side of dramatics so this Fall I decided to enroll her in the local acting/drama program. My niece and nephew have been a part of the program for years. To tell you the truth I have been looking forward to her involvement for a long time. The youngest class is for four and five year olds but the teacher agreed to let my spunky three year old in the class.


The entire semester is a build up to being a bunny in the Nutcracker Goes Pop. At the first dress rehearsal she sat down and refused to move but in true Caroline fashion when she hit the stage for the first time she bounced like a bunny and in the end she bowed like a big girl.

The program was time demanding with three performance. My family and Rick’s family all came out to support. In the end it was a great experience and looking forward to classes starting back in January

Caroline and Uncle Joel after the show

No comments: