Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Celebrating Presidents Day Weekend.


I love long weekend. Last week started off with Caroline being sick but a little illness did not stop her from having a great time over the weekend. Nara and Caroline spent Sunday Night with my mom and dad. Both girls love hanging out with my parents. Rick and I went to see the new Die Hard movie. I am a huge Die Hard fan. I know they are silly but I really love them.

We seldom get to go to the movies. We usually can get a babysitter for a few hours but something about being in a movie while my baby is home with a babysitter makes me a nervous wreck. We have been home from China almost three years and we have gone out to dinner, gone to weddings and gone to work parties while Caroline is with a babysitter many times but this was the first movie we have gone to since Caroline has been a part of our world.

 Ready to go back to school after a great weekend
 Having fun in the sandbox at Mammy's
Nara Loved Rocci (Mammy and Poppy's new dog)

No comments: