Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dance is the Theme of the Weekend!

We started the weekend with a walk in the park, piano lessons, hip-hop class and a late night Target shopping trip. Nara is becoming quite the pro at shopping for good deals. On Saturday Nara danced in her first dance show with her hip-hop class. She did an excellent job! Aunt Colleen, Uncle Josh, Zack and Julia came to cheer her on. It was great to see them all. I know Nara really enjoyed having her cousins watch her dance.

Later that night Devon went to his first high school homecoming dance. He looked great! My beautiful niece, Emma also went to her first homecoming dance tonight. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

On a side note we sold the last two puppies. It was both happy and sad. Caroline will never know Memphis and Skinner. That makes me sad but, I guess we have moved on to just little dogs. The last puppy we sold looked a lot like Memphis so it was a little harder to let him go to his new home.
I drove to Fort Myers to bring the last puppy to his home. Devon drove me back from Fort Myers. He is becoming a very good driver. Now with both kids busy tonight Rick and I are going to watch football.

I posted pictures of both Nara and Devon but since this blog is a scrapbook for Caroline I added a picture of Memphis and Skinner. They were both a part of our family for a long time. Sometimes we still miss them!

1 comment:

Four2One said...

nice photos..and keep up with the hip-hop class...cheers..