Saturday, October 4, 2008

Football, Birthdays and Fun, September 2008

I started this blog as a scrapbook to document our life as we wait to bring our beautiful “China Baby” home. I want her to know one day how much we wanted her. She is a huge part of our family today (even thought she is probably not born). I also want her to know about some of the things we have done as a family as we wait for her.

We have had a very busy September. As I write this blog we are waiting for Devon to return from Universal with the band. Rick, Nara and I have had fun every Friday night going to the football game to watch Devon and the Band. Over
the last month, we have had both friends and family join us at the football games.

Nara started hip-hop and piano this month. She is doing very well. She has her first performance next week.
Below are some pictures of our September fun!

No comments: