Monday, December 29, 2008











On the afternoon of the 23rd Nara and I were finishing some last minute Christmas shopping. I was in a drive through at Chick-Fil-A, just to get some ice tea when steam started coming out of the hood of the car. We quickly got out of the drive through and parked the car. One of the managers came running over to help us. He was so kind he even brought me my ice tea. He waited with us until Rick and the tow driver arrived. I guess my radiator cracked and then melted a fan. The car repair shop was not going to get to it until after the New Year. So my brilliant, handy husband replaced the radiator

1 comment:

Denise Grover Swank said...

That's wonderful that your husband can fix that. I'm so envious! And that doesn't surprise me about Chick-Fil-A. They are the NICEST people there. I've never been to one that had the usual cranky counter people. Maybe that has something to do with all traffic they get!