Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Devon!

Devon is 15 today! We took his written test for his driver’s license (permit) last night online. Yes, I mean “we” It was a group project. To pass the test you have to answer within 60 seconds. Everything is now done online. I remember having to go stand in line to get my driver’s permit. Things really have changed.
We are going out to dinner tonight with him at one of our favorite new restaurants. The restaurant is a Japanese Sushi place. Rick and I have gone several times but Devon has never been. He is planning on having friends over on Saturday. We will have a cake when Nara returns home.

1 comment:

cvs said...

Happy Birthday, Devon. Your present will be coming but I am late. Watch your foot and don't let it get too heavy. I know how excited you are to be driving.

Love
Mammy