Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July 2009

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain America! America! God shed your grace on thee, And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea.O beautiful for patriot dream That sees beyond the years Thine alabaster cities glean Undimmed by human tears America! America! God shed your grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea.

Blessings from our family to yours!

1 comment:

Christine B said...

Nara and Katrina,
I hope this note is something you are able to read! I've left notes before but I guess I didn't sign in. I think I did this time. Like yourselves, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Caroline. When that day comes, I hope to be able to visit and hold her! She doesn't realize it yet, but she is blessed! To have the opportunity to join a wonderful family like yours..... she is blessed.

With love, Christine