Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday’s Things to Pray For

Thursday’s Things to Pray For

My Blog friend Kelly over at http://raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com/
has been doing this post for a few weeks now. So I thought I would give it a try.

1) I go back to work on Monday after having 6 weeks off. Please pray that I am able to make the transition smoothly for myself and my family. I love my job but it is more stressful now with Caroline
2) Please pray that Caroline enjoys daycare again. When we ended Daycare 6 weeks ago she had became adjusted but since that time she has become much more attached and more unwilling to go to other people.
3) Please pray for my parents as they journey back home to Florida from NC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying right now for your transition back to work as well as Caroline's transition.
Kelly