Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday’s Things to Pray For

Thursday’s Things to Pray For

First of all I must update, all of the prayers have helped. Caroline has had a much better week, but please continue to pray for her continued adjustment.

Caroline is quite a walker but after all day at daycare she loves to be carried so please pray for my back. Carrying her has done some damage to it

Please pray for Nara and Devon as they enjoy the last bit of summer break. They start school 8/23. We are all praying for a great year.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...I'm feeling a bit sad about the end of summer approaching. I always feel this mad rush sort of to do all the things I had wanted to do with the kids before summer ended. Praying for the kiddos now to enjoy the last days together this summer.
Kelly