Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My secretary referred to today as Thankful Thursday. She went on to explain that the world is so busy that we need to dedicate every Thursday to take note what we are thankful for. So I decided that I would attempt to write down some of my thoughts. The process made me happy and it reminded me of the special things in my life

I am thankful that the band season is almost over
I am thankful for my husband who always knows how to make me laugh
I am thankful that the China adoption process is moving. It is moving slow but it is moving.
I am thankful that I have a sister that I can call anytime and she will always give me her opinion and support
I am thankful that my parents are coming home soon.
I am thankful that Nara is a great shopping buddy
I am thankful for Violet’s enthusiasm and Lily’s loyalty

No comments: