Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This has been a difficult week with our China adoption. Nothing horrible, but the slow pace bothers me more as the holidays approach. So I am going to keep up with the Thankful Thursday post. The post helps to remind me to enjoy our daily life. We hope and pray that the process speeds up soon.
I am thankful that a vacation is almost here
I am thankful for my secretary who does a great job of keeping me organized
I am thankful that my mom and dad come home tomorrow.
I am thankful that Rick and I have a vacation planned in about a month.
I am thankful that my husband always remembers to schedule small getaways every couple of months

1 comment:

tarzan said...

My name is Ariana and I am writing a paper on China's adoption. I was wondering how long you have been going through the process and when your LID was?