Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip to NY

The last few weeks I have really been absent from the blog world. Between being out of town and being sick I have not posted much. Below I have tried to summarize the last few weeks. Rick and I went to NYC for 5 days in January. This is my second time visiting New York City. However, this is my first time visiting in the winter. We had a lot of fun exploring the city however; the temperature was a little rough for this Florida girl. We stayed for the second time in a great condo in Battery Park. It is very close to everything. It is on the 24th floor and it has a great view of the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty. The owner of the condo is always fantastic and always gives us a great deal. If you are planning a trip to NY e-mail me and I will give you the details. On our last day in the city we took a train to NJ to visit Rick’s Uncle and Aunt. We had a great dinner and enjoyed seeing his family.

No comments: